National Weather Service United States Department of Commerce
Click a location below for detailed forecast.

Last Map Update: Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 5:28:11 am PDT

We are looking at a warming trend this week with Thursday having the highest probabilities of high temperatures at or above 80 degrees with the entire Valley having at least 50 percent chance of a high of 80 or higher. However, probabilities remain high for most of the Valley locations on Friday while the northern portions and portions of Kern County will have a 10 to 15 percent reduction in chances on Friday but will still remain 40 to 85 percent chance of high temps of at least 80 on Friday for the entire San Joaquin Valley.

 

Text Product Selector (Selected product opens in current window)